Have you heard of Canva?
Canva is an easy to use graphic design platform. You can use Canva for a variety of purposes from creating social media posts, logos, brochures, flyers, etc. There are a ton of premade templates you can choose from or you can use their image/font library to create your own template.
Canva offers a variety of plans but most importantly, their free version has plenty to get you started.
- Free Version Offers
- 250,000 free templates
- Premium stock image library
- hundreds of thousands of free photos and graphics
- Pro Version – $119.99/year or $12.99/month
- additional 75+million premium stock photos, videos, audio and graphics
- 420,000+ free templates
- ability to upload your own fonts and logos
- remove backgrounds with their background remover
- save your own designs as templates
How to use Canva for your business?
As you build your brand in the online space, you can use Canva to create posts for your Instagram. By using Canva, you can create a template that matches the aesthetic you prefer and each week, add nutrition or fitness tips to that template to post. You can also use Canva to create flyers/brochures for your personal training business.
The image below is a sample of a canva developed fitness flyer.