Check out the History of the TRX, Total Resistance Exercise, suspension exercise system: http://ow.ly/mNWj50yOpUT
“While on deployment, Navy SEAL Squadron Commander Randy Hetrick creates the first version of TRX using only a jiu jitsu belt and parachute webbing.” A TRX workout is portable. You can do it in the gym and at home during these times of self distancing.
A TRX system is a part of every student’s Trainer Kit.
The TRX Suspension Trainer:
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
- Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside)
- By utilizing your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Trainer provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of dollars.
For more information about TRX Suspension Training: